West Valley, Phoenix, AZ Neighborhood Guides
Explore the top luxury communities in West Valley, Phoenix, AZ. Click on the links below to get detailed information about each neighborhood. Feel free to contact Christina Siwek anytime if you have any inquiries.
Luxury Homes for Sale in West Valley Phoenix, AZ
Located just outside Camelback Mountain and a few miles to the north of Salt River, West Valley Phoenix is a rapidly developing region in Phoenix, Arizona, the center of what locals refer to as “the Valley of the Sun.”
West Valley Phoenix is a unique section of the greater Phoenix metropolitan area, consisting of more than ten cities, villages, and communities. As a result of some of the state’s largest music, sporting, and event venues, a vibrant business sector, and a wealth of destination-worthy culinary and shopping options, the West Valley has transitioned from a dull community to a booming destination. If you are interested in learning much more about the region, please feel free to check through our West Valley Phoenix Neighborhood Guides to find out more information. You can also get in touch with us if you are interested in learning more about other areas in Phoenix, AZ. Contact us today to get started!
BOOMING REAL ESTATE: The housing market is one of the primary reasons people relocate to the West Valley Phoenix area. There is something for everyone in one of the beautiful neighborhoods in the region, from multi-million-dollar bespoke mansions to moderately priced starter houses and everything else in between, ideal for families searching for entry-level homes to upscale residences.
PROFUSION OF 21ST CENTURY HOMES: If you are looking for homes constructed between 2000 and 2020, West Valley Phoenix is a fantastic spot to start your search. Most homes for sale in West Valley Phoenix are typically built in the twenty-first century. They come equipped with an incredible array of modern-day conveniences and comforts that have been specifically intended and constructed to bring ease to their homeowners.
COUNTLESS RECREATION: This dynamic metro area comprises more than 20 cities and villages, each with something distinctive to offer visitors. Are you looking for a total sports fan experience? Look no farther than the West Valley, home to Arizona’s leading sports leagues and facilities, such as the University of Phoenix Stadium. The region also features premier and bustling entertainment area with numerous businesses, restaurants, and concerts. The Arizona Broadway Theatre and the West Valley Art Museum are also good picks if you’re looking for art and culture. Other major destinations in the area include the Wildlife World Zoo and the Desert Diamond Casino, to name a few.
West Valley Phoenix, AZ Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About West Valley Phoenix, AZ
- The real estate market in West Valley Phoenix offers a one-of-a-kind collection of exquisitely designed single-family homes that include outstanding architectural aspects and construction quality. However,
- The region does not have any available townhomes, condominium units, or apartments for sale.
- The prices of exclusive residential properties in the region range between $900,000 to $4.25 million.
- Affordable housing in West Valley Phoenix is typically priced from $115,000 to less than $800,000 and is a good investment for first-time home purchasers.
- Homes in the region are often constructed with two to eight bedrooms. Additionally, they are typically designed with two to six baths, determined by the size of the house.
- The most common floor plans in West Valley Phoenix range from 1,500 sq. ft. to 5,500 sq. ft., but the interior living space can be as large as 6,300 sq. ft or 9,600 sq. ft.
- The typical lot size for a property ranges from approximately 0.15 acres to 2.83 acres.
- Some of the most commonly seen architectural embellishments in West Valley Phoenix are Ranch, Spanish, Santa Barbara/Tuscan, and Territorial/Santa Fe residential designs.
- In West Valley Phoenix, there are a number of vacant lots available for purchase, with prices ranging from $30,000 to $1.08 million, depending on the lot size.
- A wide range of vacant lots is available, ranging from 0.15 acres to 80 acres in size.
Latest Homes for Sale in West Valley Phoenix, AZ
West Valley, Phoenix, AZ Neighborhoods Map
Located west of Interstate 17, which connects travelers to Flagstaff and the Grand Canyon passage, West Valley is an area in central Arizona that is part of the Phoenix metropolitan area. It’s in Maricopa County, Arizona, just west of the Phoenix city boundaries. Among the various towns and cities in the area include Goodyear, Litchfield Park, and Surprise. Going west of Papago Freeway and entering the Phoenix-Wickenburg Highway/Grand Avenue, presuming you came from downtown Phoenix, are some of the highways you may utilize to get into the city.
West Valley, Phoenix, AZ Interactive Map
Click on any neighborhood for a brief introduction
Ready to take the next step?
With a combined 20 years of local Real Estate Expertise, we have earned our clients’ loyalty and trust by making every transaction as seamless and stress-free as possible. We are committed to giving back to our community. We love where we live, and would love to help you achieve your Real Estate Goals.