Litchfield Park Neighborhood Guides
Explore the top luxury communities in Litchfield Park, West Valley, Phoenix, AZ. Click on the links below to get detailed information about each neighborhood. Feel free to contact Christina Siwek anytime if you have any inquiries.
Luxury Homes for Sale in Litchfield Park, AZ
Litchfield Park is a historically prosperous area outside of Phoenix, home to some of Arizona’s most important historical structures.
Litchfield Park is one of the finest places to settle down in Arizona. With a quaint central commercial area and the Four Star Wigwam Golf Resort and Spa, this “oasis in the desert” is a preferred destination for most in the Valley. Residents and visitors alike will be greeted by towering palm trees interspersed with ornamental oranges, creating a welcoming atmosphere across the area. In the event that you have any queries about the existing inventory of homes in Litchfield Park, AZ, be sure to get in touch with us as soon as possible.
PROXIMITY TO MCDOWELL ROAD: The communities of Litchfield Park are conveniently located just a few minutes away from the bustling and booming roadway of McDowell Road, which is home to a diverse range of businesses establishments, including some excellent dining stores. Residents in Litchfield Park communities can choose from a wide range of businesses available in the area, including shopping, movies, cafes, and parks, among other attractions.
ZONED BY NUMEROUS SCHOOLS: Aside from being within easy reach of a variety of commercial and other enterprises in the area, Litchfield Park is also conveniently located near a number of educational institutions, including Mabel Padgett Elementary, Western Sky Middle, and Millenium High Schools. Families with school-aged children will undoubtedly appreciate the convenient location of Litchfield Park in Arizona.
CULTURAL HAVEN: Litchfield Park offers a variety of cultural, musical, and social events to help build a sense of belonging among the residents of the surrounding communities. Art and music enthusiasts will find Litchfield Park to be a haven thanks to the City’s Christmas in the Park, Native American Festival, award-winning Fine Art and Culinary Festival, annual Library Arts and Crafts Festival, and six award-winning Arts in the Park outdoor concerts.
Litchfield Park, AZ Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Litchfield Park, AZ
- Charming single-family residences are the most common property types currently available for sale in Litchfield Park.
- There is currently no available inventory for townhomes, condos, multi-family residences, or apartments.
- Houses in the region’s elite residential community range from $550,000 to $1.7 million.
- Affordably priced properties in Litchfield Park are typically valued at less than $500,000, making them a good investment for first-time home purchasers.
- Current homes for sale in Litchfield Park are built with three to six bedrooms, making them suitable for midsized to large families.
- Additionally, these residences are typically designed with two to five bathrooms.
- The residential properties in Litchfield Park have considerable interior living space, with the most common floor layouts ranging from 1,400 sq ft to 5,500 sq ft.
- On average, lots ranging in size from approximately 0.10 acres to 0.41 acres are accessible in the region.
- Litchfield Park features various architectural styles, the most prominent being the Territorial/Santa Fe, Spanish, Santa Barbara/Tuscan, and Contemporary home designs.
- Vacant lots ranging in size between 0.15 and 1.28 acres are available for purchase in the Litchfield Park area.
Latest Homes for Sale in Litchfield Park, AZ
Litchfield Park, AZ Neighborhoods Map
Litchfield Park, a wealthy community in Maricopa County, is a 16-mile drive west of downtown Phoenix. It is the adjacent city of Goodyear that also has a flourishing economy and high quality of life. A 23-minute drive via I-10 West is one option for getting into the city if you’re coming from the downtown Phoenix area. The North Litchfield Road is another option if you’re coming from south of Litchfield Park.
Litchfield Park, AZ Interactive Map
Click on any neighborhood for a brief introduction
Ready to take the next step?
With a combined 20 years of local Real Estate Expertise, we have earned our clients’ loyalty and trust by making every transaction as seamless and stress-free as possible. We are committed to giving back to our community. We love where we live, and would love to help you achieve your Real Estate Goals.